Registration is required to enter projects.
Projects meeting the following requirements can be added to the database:
- The project investigates processes of forced migration/displacement, refugees/asylum seekers lives and/or respective policies.
- The project undertakes research and is based on own empirical observations and/or analysis of secondary data, policies or literature.
- At least one partner organization in the project is based in Germany.
- The project has a budget (internal funds, third party funding, personal positions, scholarships, etc.).
- The project has a minimum duration of at least three months and has not been completed before the year 2011.
Your data will be added to an online database. The location of your research institution
will be recorded on a “research map” of Germany.
Preview here: https://ffvt.net/en/map
After your data has been published, you can review your data and request changes and updates at any time.