Discussing the EP Frontex Scrutiny Working Group’s Report
July 15, 2021
As part of the FFVT-workshop series "Displacement, Immobility and Human Rights", the CHREN is hosting a panel to discuss the results of the European Parliament's "Frontex Scrutiny Working Group".
The workshop is aimed not only at experts, professionals and the research community, but also at students and the interested public. Participation in the workshop is free of charge, prior registration is not necessary.
2:00pm-4:00pm: Panel 3: “Discussing the EP Frontex Scrutiny Working Group’s Report”
- Tineke Strik, MEP, Greens/EFA
- Lena Düpont, MEP, EPP
- Stefan Keßler, Frontex Consultative Forum on Fundamental Rights
- Patrik Engström, Frontex Management Board, Swedish Police
- Matthias Oel, European Commission
- Bernd Kasparek, Horizon2020-Projekt RESPOND
Moderation: Petra Bendel
Participation link (no registration required):
This workshop is hosted by the CHREN in the framework of the FFVT project, local cooperation partners being the Human Rights Centre Nürnberg (NMRZ) as well as the Friedrich-Alexander-University's Institute of Political Science.